Today I'm going to cut through all the wordiness and just get straight to a life-changing financial concept.
That concept is this:
Develop a % return mindset, not a $ return mindset.
It is impossible for me to overstate the relevance and the benefits of the % return mindset.
Just look at these two scenarios and see for yourself:
$10,000 invested for 20 years at 10% /year yields $67,275.
$1 invested for 20 years at 99% /year yields $948,xxx.
See the difference?
There may be a lot of people who don't have a liquid $10K right now to invest, but everyone can get a buck somewhere.
And for those thinking, "But 99% /year is hard/impossible/difficult/unrealistic/etc.", here's all I have to say...
There are more companies going Unicorn now than ever, and those offer up to and over 1,000,000% ROI.
There are stocks every year that increase several hundred and even sometimes several thousand percent.
Making 99% with active real estate investing is actually a low-ball investment goal.
Crypto assets are in their infancy, and several have already increased several thousand percent, just in the last year alone.
But how do you unlock the life-changing power of this concept, and generate tangible results?
Here are a few suggestions...
- Stop trying to convince yourself that all those FACTS I just stated aren't REAL.
- Start looking for opportunities that (a) interest you and (b) have high-potential.
- Keep it simple, and fun. This doesn't have to be anything other than thrilling!
- Get informed. Join my Wealth Club.
- Accept that everything in life involves risk.
- Start small; as you just saw, $1 can go a looong ways.
- Get a Top 5% coach to guide you in your journey and open doors for you.
- Treat wealth-building as a skill that requires education, practice, and planning.
I promise you. If you put this concept into practice; it will change your life. You just have to make a small mindset shift to unlock it's power, and take action.
See you in the Top 5%!
J. Patrick Nichols
"Wealth is a mindset, not an economic status." J. Patrick Nichols